: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Sacred Sites

Old 01-25-2011, 09:37 PM

I did read them, a short-term memory problem, health based, and did not mean to do anything but help. Sorry.

Lovingly.
Di

Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to celebrate Send a message via Yahoo to celebrate
Default "David" could be a Warlock

Di, God bless you with health and happiness. What you said was OK, you do not need to apologies, and actually, I was thinking to delete my whole thread, it is a sad thread with a sad story. I am sure that the Pleiades star cluster can’t harbor life therefore the composite character David from Out on a Limb lied to Shirley about the beautiful Pleiadian woman Mayan that drove the car from above with that protective energy field. At least now I am convinced that Jesus Christ was not helped by the Pleiadians with their protective energy field when he walked on water… though he did walk on water! And because I believe Shirley’s story (I guess she experienced some sort of paranormal though not necessary in the Peruvian Andes) I think that the composite character of "David" is a real "Warlock" and he did not want to scare Shirley that’s why he came out with the Pleiadian story... unless he was David Copperfield, I know that David can fly, well I saw him on TV... OMG Shirley believes everything, all the crap, we must protect her, if we really love her .

I just read another message on this board that made me VOMIT http://shirleymclaine.net/encounter/showthread.php?t=205878&page=4&pp=10 … who are these Charles Silva who met an alien from the Pleiades, and Michael Lindemann who copyrighted the article… those people are shameless. How it is possible that we allow those people to denigrate and insult our intelligence? C’mon good people, because of them the New Age is the big laugh of the scientists, please do not allow that, thank you.

"Out on a Limb" is kind of "Harry Potter" written for adults, and maybe J. K. Rowling was inspired by it and she got by far richer than Shirley …it's not fair! I am sure that the movie with the Israel map code that points out the hyper advanced alien civilizations in our Galaxy will leave behind Harry Potter saga, or DaVinci Code… light years away, so I should start writing about it Peace ctavian

Last edited by celebrate : 01-26-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:40 PM

Default David composite..

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebrate
Shirley stated that her British politician lover and her guru David from "Out on a Limb" were composite characters (I found out that the English politician actually are two politicians from Australia), therefore the action of the second part of the movie, the Peruvians Andes could be a composite place too… that’s my guess, .
[/font]

Dear Octavian,
As far as I know Shirley only had a relationship with ONE Australian Politician, Mr Andrew Peacock, who unfortunately was on the conservative side of our Politics.
She also had a relationship with Mr Olaf Palme, who I believe was also part of her "British politician" composite.
Thanks
J.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned

Default ...those dishonest people

Dear Jordan,

I think you mentioned those people in the past, many weeks ago, and you told me that one of them died, and I’m sure that you said that none of them were English politicians. Actually, I just checked out and Olaf Palme was a Swedish politician.

Though it excites me a lot to know, in detail... MMM , about all Shirely’s love adventures , in this case I am more interested in “David” composite character than in her "British" composite character. I am sure that because Shirley was young, very beautiful, very talented and successful she had more relationships with men around the World then I had with women so far, and maybe she played in more movies then I had affaires with women in my life… I AM KIDDING YOU, I think Shirely needs a couple of life times to play in more movies to match the numbers of my affaires d’amour… ha, ha, ha.

OK, we laughed enough so let’s go down to the nuts and bolts and see the ugly truth.
I really wish to know what Billy Meier, Barbara Marciniak, Charles Silva and many other dishonest people like them, who started long ago to cash in because the Pleiadians stories, have to say about the findings of the scientists regarding the inhabitable Pleiades open star cluster. All those people thought that because those stars are so far away we will never find out the truth… OMG…why they didn’t choose the Andromeda Galaxy, ha, ha, ha. According to the Wikipedia, in his book “Message from the Pleiades, Vol 2” Meier was taken back in time by the extraterrestrial Asket where he met personally with Jmmanuel, the real Jesus. WOW... how could Shirley fell in such an ugly trap and believe those people…OMG. It was found that all Meier’s pictures with UFOs and Pleiadians were fake.

What it is not OK, it is the way some shameless people took advantage of Shirley’s good will and altruism, took her money and fed her with bullcrap, lies which in return were spread all over the World because her book “Out on a Limb” which was marketed as an autobiographical book, not as a fiction book…

I really wished I could go in time in the late 70's, or early 80's and tell Shirley to stay away from that crap, stay away from those dishonest people

Below are two Youtube links, I found on the web, you can watch the part 1 and 2 of Out on a Limb movie, and Shirley looks so sweet and beautiful; it is so easy to like, adore and believe her. I rather find the truth later than never; no matter how much it hurts. In this case, it hurts me that so many dishonest people took advantage of Shirley and used her for their own benefit twisting the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2j2XFY6ZZs and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTyASBuDXI

“This mini-series began with the words, Shirley reaches out for the fruit of the tree, and goes out on a limb". And my question, is the fruit of the tree the proverbial “forbidden fruit”?

Peace, Octavian

Last edited by celebrate : 01-27-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:13 PM

If it weren't for the Pleiadians, we would all be slaves to the Orions.

No seriously, many metaphysical teachers talk about the Pleiadians. Lynn Andrews and Barbara Hand Cloud to name a few. There is a tribe in Indonesia that says they come from the Pleiades.

I have had a few experiences with Pleiadian women at a dousing convention in Vermont a few years ago, one speaker had a book written about the 12 strands of DNA. That evening lying in bed, I had a vision of white women who looked like native Americans standing around my bed, holding quartz crystals. I can also tell what Pleiadian energy feels like, which is similar to native American energy. Just like I can tell the difference between Atlantian and Lemurian energy.

The Pleiadians have implanted sacred objects throughout the earth. I had a dream about one which was in a cave in Bhutan. So, I think you have opened up a can of worms by saying the Pleiades cannot support life.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

Default Benna

This thread is not about the war between Orions and Pleiadians, and you should read the whole thread from the beginning to the end before you consider to answer back. The thread is about one "Pleiadian" that performed one "miracle" according to the autobiographical book Out on a Limb.

According to science the open star cluster Pleiades are young B class extremely luminous blue stars that were formed together around 100 million years ago, in other words they are 50 times younger than our Sun. Because those stars from Pleiades are so young it means that their planets did not have time to cool down and allow the life to emerge. Their planets crust must look like Hell with multitude of volcanoes erupting and spreading hot lava all over the surface... they should be right now in the Hadean Period, not having a civilization by far more advanced than us… AND THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT. If you don't understand these things it is OK, don't worry. Octavian

Last edited by celebrate : 01-27-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Banned

Default Knowledge is the key that unlocks the secrets of our exterior and interior Universe

I am an open-minded guy and I allow myself to understand and believe many things, but when some people try to convince me that the Pleiadians are our ancestral, moreover they saved us from the Orions etc, they loose all the credibility and my interest to listen to them. The Pleiadian star cluster is formed from very young stars, about one hundred million years ago… not enough time for their planets to cool down and allow the bacteria to emerge and evolve much later into more complex organisms, pluricellular organisms. It was needed by far more time, about one billion years for the Earth to “cool” down in the Hadean age, and another two billion years for the bacteria to evolve into pluricellular organisms. So the stories and pictures with the Pleiadians advanced civilization is the greatest hoax of the last Millennium intended to deceive the purpose of the New Age movement. Those who do not want to understand this are missing the point here.

There are 400 years since Giordano Bruno was burned at the stake because he dared to explain using a scientific language that the Earth is not the center of everything…and he said that nine years before Galileo invented the telescope and stared at the Heavens. Please respect and honor his wonderful mind …he has chosen to die than to bend the truth.

There are more than 200 billion stars in our Galaxy, and personally I believe that there are many civilizations out there, though they are in other places not from the Pleiades star cluster! If you want to fantasize about the aliens and make a living from it, like all those who wrote books about the Pleiadians and cashed in big bucks, then fantasize of a different star cluster that at least would agree with the findings of science…or choose stars, or look for Galaxies that are so far away that the scientists just can’t put “the finger” on them… at least not yet. The Shirley MacLaine website policy posted somewhere in here is based on "Knowledge is the key that unlocks the secrets of our exterior and interior Universe”, so please do not deceive the purpuse of New Age and do not bend the truth because more and more people distance themselves from the New Age.

Peace, Octavian

Last edited by celebrate : 01-28-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:22 AM

100 million years seems like a long time to me. How do you know that some of the planets in the Pleiadian star cluster weren't terraformed? Discrediting the Pleiadians seems like something the Orions would do.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default Beana

Yes, 100 million years is a long time from our perspective but not enough long for what we are aiming for. For example, the Sun and the Earth are about 4.5 billion years old and the first billion of years was Hell on Earth, to say nothing that uncountable numbers of huge meteorites bombarded it from all the directions… like probably the Pleiades planets are facing it right now ( and I think that worse than it happened to our Gaia, because that part of the galactic arm is more dense in material than in our location.

I really wished to be true and the Pleiades to be inhabited by super intelligent and altruistic beings. I think I would stare for hours at the Pleiades until I would get a neckache… as I got in the early 80’s walking in Chicago for the first time and looking up at the awesome skyscrapers for hours…

I attached a small picture with the Milky Way seen from above so you can have an idea where the Sun, Pleiades and Orion are located. Our Solar system is placed on the so-called Orion’s Arm and according to the scientists it is traveling fast toward the oblivion in between the Orion Arm and Sagittarius Arm…

I believe that everything under 10000 light years diameter the scientists are very acurate, and by the way the Pleiades are about 450 l.y away
Attached Images

Last edited by celebrate : 01-28-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:58 PM

Hello Celebrate and everyone

You're talking natural evolution of the system right?

Contactees don't claim natural evolution of the system and openly state that it is a young system. Contactees - at least 8 that I know - claim it was engineered to facilitate life.

I know enough astronomers to know it is a young system but I also know it is listed in every major ancient culture as a source of knowledge and life with most of them claiming some form of contact with beings or energy from the Pleiades.

This is where the sciences of astronomy and anthropology often run amuck if there is no communication between parties.

And rather than all of us get up in arms to try to prove our points... Why not just agree that they are a sacred spot for whatever reason each of us needs them to be? When you look up at the night sky, aren't you usually drawn to them even though they are a bit dim and the tiniest grouping?

This is a good thread because all have voiced opinions but it doesn't mean any of us are right... after all none of us have been there. (If someone has - please let me know )